Please join us at the El Paso Community Foundation for the next Cultivate Forum on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in The Foundation Room located at 333 N. Oregon Street.
The April Forum will feature four presentations and a short documentary film including:
1) A Case for Native Plants and the UTEP Annual Native Plant Sale, John White, Garden Curator, UTEP Centennial Museum & Chihuahuan Desert Gardens
2) The Gardening Cycle of Life, Bill Hooten, a gardener growing vegetables since 1974
3) How we Can Return the Wolf to the Greater Big Bend of Texas, Rick LoBello, Education Curator, El Paso Zoo
4) Being Texan By Nature, Where You Live, Work and Play Joni B. Carswell, CEO and President, Texan By Nature
5) A short documentary film, “Moving the Giants” Directed by Michael Ramsey and produced by Ted Wood
Light refreshments will be catered by EPCF Chef, Omar Carranza. There will be plenty of time for discussion and collaboration afterward.
For more information contact Gary Williams or Katie Herron, (915) 533-4020.
Cultivate is a project of the El Paso Community Foundation.