Please join us for the next Cultivate Forum on local food systems and sustainability on Thursday, July 19, 2018, at 5:30 p.m. in The Foundation Room located at 333 N. Oregon Street.
The July Forum features five short documentary films including:
1) “Avanyu: Protecting the Rio Grande” by Dana Romanoff and Amy Marquis, Directors
2) “Boy zshan Bi-den (Buffalo Return)” by Colin Ruggiero, Director
3) “Leche y Miel” by Justin Clifford, Director
4) “Wildlife and the Wall” by Ben Masters, Director
5) “A Fence and an Owner” by Peter Byck
(Average run time is 10 minutes.)
There will be plenty of time for discussion and collaboration afterwards.
Light refreshments will be provided. Contact Gary Williams at 915-533-4020 or email email@example.com for more information.
Cultivate is a project of the El Paso Community Foundation.